Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Building the road to Paradise (+ news on CB PMV)

So work on the Paradise HMV starts tomorrow (things cropped up over the last 2 days which forced me to postpone filming).

As long as nothing goes awry, filming shouldn't take too long. I'm hoping to have all clips filmed by the end of the week. That will just leave editing, which will definitely be the hardest part, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I'm hoping to be done by mid-to-late March. Afterwards, I'll probably take a break from these HMV's and stick solely to PMV's, as HMV's are quite ambitious projects, but I would like to do another one in the future.

Speaking of PMV's, Charlie Brown is coming along nicely. This PMV is definitely the most ambitious (seems to be a running theme recently) one to date; it will contain some slick editing, and hopefully won't be a rushed mess like Dare was (by the way, that PMV is nearly at 5,000 views, which is awesome, but I honestly have no idea why people think it is the best I have done. Rainbows & Hurricanes is much better.).

Anyway, I think I've rambled on enough. I'll leave you to do whatever it is you want to do. Follow my Twitter @JackDC93 for updates on my latest projects, including Paradise. Who knows, I may post more than just info...

Until next time.

No comments: