Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

News on current projects, newest Seriously update coming Saturday

Hey all. Thought you may want some updates concerning my current projects.

First off, the Paradise HMV has been put on hold for now. Why? Because I need to play Mass Effect 2 again! Turns out, thanks to me getting a new console for Xmas, I won't be able to import my save into Mass Effect 3 when it releases, so I have to play through again. Not that I'm complaining, I love ME2! It's just that's the reason for the slight delay. I'm still on target for March though.

On the side, I've been working on the Charlie Brown PMV, and... I'll say this now: this is the first PMV since Every Teardrop that I've properly enjoyed working on. That may be due to the fact that it's Coldplay again, but everything is just falling together nicely. I do think you'll all enjoy it. Look out for it in mid-to-late March!

Yep, it has a time frame for release. The same time frame as the Paradise HMV even. I wonder if they'll release on the same day...

One final thing, my latest update on "The Road to Seriously 3.0" will be uploaded this Saturday, as per usual. I got a few things done, but nothing too significant, mainly due to the same reasons as the Paradise HMV being held up.

That's it for now. Check out my videos on the side, and, who knows? I may have something special planned for later this evening...

Until next time.

No comments: